Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Perhaps, This Is How Life Is! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
The water-falls are perilous although,
And fall as rapids on boulders below,
What cascading beauty and frothy air,
And splashing noise that rends the forests near!
It must be raining heavily above;
The sky here looks all blue without black-clouds?
A bridge of Hope connects the two forests;
The rapids cease into a gentle flow
To form a river that gives life to all!
The turbulence of earthly life is great,
With chaos and many dangers admixed;
Yet, Mother Nature waves her magic wand
And ushers halcyon days to all mankind.
Comments about Perhaps, This Is How Life Is! by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl