Perverts - Poem by Randy Johnson
My landlord and his brother watched while my wife and I had sex.
When I found out about it, I damn nearly broke their necks.
They hid a camera in the bedroom and another one in the shower.
I beat the crap out of them and they started to cower.
I was shocked and very upset because of what they saw.
I grabbed my cellphone and I called the law.
What they did was disgusting and it really did hurt.
It gave me great pleasure when they locked up those perverts.
Comments about Perverts by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl