Not Long Left
Picture Pose - Poem by Not Long Left
the twisted broken copse turned,
the violence of it last flight,
a conviction of its atrocities.
down the rocky cliffs face,
broken limb repents its sin.
gravties victim powerless to protest.
Death, decay, piercing pain,
blistered charcoal burnt bodies,
in a fozen orgy of death.
forgotten faces, thrust into the ground,
see the faces, in there most painful pose.
babys bodies nestled in there dead mothers arms,
there heads, , mashed into a crimson pulp.
blood allows a river of lost life,
flooding the once surburban street.
tears as pointless as pity,
water just does not jusify.
Comments about Picture Pose by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl