Not Long Left
Not Long Left Poems
- The Butterfly there was once a beautiful butterfly, it ...
- The Moon, The Sun, The Sea, Th...
- Teenage Boys Walk Like Drunk M... My dad used to say ...
- A Death From Within. in warm oblivious solitude, night ...
- No Time To Love, No Time To Th... Distanced by dreams, of ...
- Casualties Of War Young enough still to hold my ...
- First And Last Love Poem..... And now the time has come my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
there was once a beautiful butterfly,
it would flutter its perfectly patterned,
wings high in the blue open sky.
every other butterfly would cry out,
'how pretty you are'
and even from afar only he was seen,
delicately dancing in the breeze.
yet this poor butterfly was not at ease.
it was lonely for its beauty isolated it,
alone it would fly alone it would cry,
butterfly tears dropping down upon,
the jealous land below.
even with its beauty,
it was not happy,
and craved to return to its original self,
a catterpillar, anomonoyous and free ...