Please Forgive Me? - Poem by Josh Austin
What can I say for you to fogive me?
Do I have to plea guilty
For you to forgive me?
So we can stay friends
If that's what I have to do I'll do it
So we don't split
And I won't quit
Untill were friends again
I'm sorry if I lied
I'm showing my pride
By taking a stride
I hope you find it some where in your kind heart to forgive me
That we can still be friends...
Comments about Please Forgive Me? by Josh Austin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl