Josh Austin Poems
- Untitled......(Any Suggestions... I've been asking myself ...
- Thankful Thanks for being there for me Thanks for being a ...
- Your Mine Forever When I was lost, you found me When I ...
- Growing Up Growing up is a hard thing to do, but Im doin ...
- I Know I know that Im not the perfect person I know that Im ...
- Pain The pain lingers from the past
- The Words I Can’t Say When I W... For some reason I can't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Austin
I've been asking myself latley
Who have you become?
Who is that person am I seeing?
Where'd the real me go?
Did I fluch the real me down the drain?
Did I lose the real me in the sea?
You may be asking yourself, what the heack is he talking about
So heres the truth
I feel like a horrible friend
On top of that I feel like I'm a horrible person
I feel the only way to be close to somebody is to be clingy
And that aint me
That aint the way I wanna be known
When I become clingy I tend to screw somethings up
And I'm sorry for it