Plesure In Pain. - Poem by Ron Farmer
if its true a man of our time, is a man like me, then he has a mind
of a deaf man, blind..
Pleasure is pain it is one in the same and I have a game,
to delet a mans name.
What we have here is a tale of a man and his madness.
A tale like a fox alone with a rabbit.
At last thing I can say
I've gone from gray to black.
Thats simply a fact. If you are a maze then I am rat.
Give me a play I'd i'll show you the act.
Suffice to say If I am the glass you are the crack.
Cuz if I can play sports and dance in the rain
You should support and take plesure in pain.
Comments about Plesure In Pain. by Ron Farmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl