john tiong chunghoo
Poem About Poetry - Verses In The Air - Poem by john tiong chunghoo
i am a frog
in a well
met no great poets
did they print
in the air?
but each verse
that flow from their ink
of course makes
to the world
a new world
make a new world
which ever group
you belong to
About Tu Fu
I met Tu Fu on a mountaintop
in August when the sun was hot.
Under the shade of his big straw hat
his face was sad-
in the years since we last parted,
he'd grown wan, exhausted.
Poor old Tu Fu, I thought then,
he must be agonizing over poetry again.
Comments about Poem About Poetry - Verses In The Air by john tiong chunghoo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl