Policy - Poem by Naveed Akram
Policies are like murders upon this humanity,
How did we call them liars when all of them pray?
For when the distress nears we engage in sin also,
Finding a new deed is like committing deception.
The reality of a day is upon us with a sinful air,
Let us commemorate the days so young in our lives.
Then old age is realised, forming wetness in the air,
So we understand the air as we speak, the weak one.
Old age is like a proud knowledge merely to live,
We are alive now as we speak, in communion with the Lord.
Comments about Policy by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl