Portrayal - Poem by Faye Hahn
People think I'm weak,
They think I'm all too good,
But let me tell you something,
I've done things you never would.
They look at me and see
What they do not know;
And all the things they say
Make my anger grow.
I am not blind, I am not dumb
I'm even known as crazy to some.
Lock me up, put me away;
Go i say, just go away!
You say I'm weak, you say I'm good,
I've done things you never could.
Comments about Portrayal by Faye Hahn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl