Powerful.. - Poem by ARSHAJ GAIKWAD
It says to me,
In every moment that’s new,
Right inside from my heart,
All thoughts are flowing through,
It is the time to race,
Before these all fly,
Like a thousand butterflies,
Towards an endless sky.
I feel inside of me,
A fire through my veins,
I know I will get there,
Even through the darkest rains.
And for all obstacles I’m ready,
Unstoppable I am, those fools,
The pains that I’ve been through,
Have made me powerful…
Now fighting is my passion,
And courage up my sleeve,
Some of them are slain,
The rest, shall leave.
Then triumph again, it shows me,
It shows me a fascination,
As my eyes carry my feet towards,
My final destination…! ! !
Comments about Powerful.. by ARSHAJ GAIKWAD
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl