Praise Be To Allah - Poem by ABU SAYEM
Praise be to you oh my creator,
As you have made me a believer.
I am satisfied being Muhammad's follower.
I am very glad,
As Quran is my guide book.
Nobody would astraied if took.
Quran is the best light.
Nothing is mighter than it.
Give my death with believe you.
To get your paradise, nothing will be due.
Comments about Praise Be To Allah by ABU SAYEM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl