Prayer To Love - Poem by Ivona Sophia
take away our sense of touch
so that we can’t hurt each other
with aimed hits.
take away our vision
so that we can’t wound each other
take away our words
so that we can’t mutually kill,
hitting each other’s marks perfectly.
only leave our wings, love,
so that we will be able to fly far
as far as we can from each other.
Comments about Prayer To Love by Ivona Sophia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl