Ivona Sophia Poems
- Everywhere In The World everywhere in the world there are ...
- Rain it continuously rains you sleep your breath calms ...
- In Your Hands In your hands I am silk Under the smooth ...
- Desire the walls musty from humidity, a dreary day dusk ...
- Wild Strawberries Wild strawberries String together On the ...
- Parting your hands clenched into fists ten fingers on ...
- The Morning Was Late The morning was late. I didn’t even ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivona Sophia
Everywhere In The World
everywhere in the world there are motels
with empty parking lots
waiting for couples
temporarily in love
without useless baggage.
in the nameless rooms,
everywhere the same,
they tame their bodies
they mark territories
with wet towels,
fingerprints on empty bottles,
drops of sweat
on the pillows.
they fasten buttons, belts, buckles,
fix their hair,
burn lips with
the last kiss.
they go back to their houses
cat and dog