Praying For You - Poem by Depthana Cunning
God made the sunshine, the flowers and you.
Love was created and heaven shone through.
Lives blissful moments that keeps love anew,
Keeps me alive and brings sweet thoughts of you.
When you see the moonlight, I will see it too.
Its rays shine for us dear through lights ever new.
As it bids good evening, I will be dreaming of you,
I am longing and praying for you dear too.
Comments about Praying For You by Depthana Cunning
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl