Present - Poem by Santhosh Vijayakumar
In dreams we spent our lives,
Our lives of the past and future.
Past lessons for the future,
And the future that is yet to come.
In the seed time of youth,
We dream the hey-days of life.
In the spring tide of life,
We dream of the hoar.
And in the decline of age,
We dream of the golden season of life.
But are dreams life?
Life is to be lived,
Live the present,
Present the is true.
Comments about Present by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl