Candice Renae Williams
Pretense Of Life - Poem by Candice Renae Williams
My foot has fallen asleep and I dread moving it.
I wonder what I should do about it.
Should I change position?
No, let’s just pretend that it is not there.
Is that what I should do?
Pretend and it is no more.
Yes and so sad.
Comments about Pretense Of Life by Candice Renae Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl