Jasbir Chatterjee (4 March 1966 / Delhi)
Pretty Woman - Poem by Jasbir Chatterjee
What a lovely picture,
This flower pot makes!
Of a Pretty Woman
With flowers behind her right ear..
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Nature has unlimited ideas about beauty. You just have to be perceptive enough.
Comments about Pretty Woman by Jasbir Chatterjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, July 11, 2019
Poem Edited: Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda