Princess Di - Poem by james watkin
Your name, by the moon goddess
Diana, was bequeathed you.
Though tis but a sheen, loveliness
Loveliest the moon's art!
Certainly something heavenly
Was bestowed, that went beyond
An outward show of royalty;
Twas this: a royal heart.
Comments about Princess Di by james watkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl