Psalm #28 - Poem by Brett White
I am done Tempting the Lord.
God bless my prayer please, only to thee it arises.
Fill peace in my Soul unto those it despises.
God when I am weak and alone,
I bow humbly at thy throne.
With Thy Grace, I shall persevere.
With Thy Hand lifting my Soul, I have no fear.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Psalm #28 by Brett White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda