Psalm #29 - Poem by Brett White
I love the Lord my God with all my heart,
From His Grace, I hope never to depart.
For Nature is God's gift and gentlest art,
From dust we were made from the start.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Psalm #29 by Brett White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda