Psalm #30 - Poem by Brett White
The rivers of the Lord flow clear and true,
His skies are full of peace and always blue.
Honor is found within a quiet, dignified heart,
Vigilant for evil and always of good, alert.
Seek the righteous path and you will find,
There is no need for actions or words to rewind.
Seek the Truth and you will find,
Out-dated and out-grown folly left behind.
For God the Father is all that is Good,
And he protects with Love His sacred Brotherhood.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Psalm #30 by Brett White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl