~pulse~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Drawn in and I don't know why
a firey gaze offers something more,
but will I find less?
What keeps me by the dimming fire
after its warmth has long passed?
Its dieing embers hold
as I watch them pulse within...
An ever-darkening tomb conceals
any pulse remainsing. (still working on this poem)
Comments about ~pulse~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl