~questions? ~ - Poem by Miki Simmons
Why Am I here?
How many times have I ask this question?
It's an answer that will never be answer.
Why Do I Exist?
Why Do You Exist?
The meaning of life they are still trying to figure out.
Do they even know what they are looking for?
And How Will They Find It?
What Am I Living For?
Do I leave for the pain in life, the freedom, the hatred, the love, the sadness, the despare, the announce?
What is my reason?
I would never know?
Why do I have to love?
Is there a reason that can be said?
When out of the relationships one will be pain.
Why do I even have to try?
Comments about ~questions? ~ by Miki Simmons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda