Miki Simmons Poems
- ~hard Working Mother - Tribute...
- Vampire, Slave, Human With a smile they can turn; The ...
- Forever Blue Your reality, My reality, Is it forever ...
- ~a Very Special Friend~ I made a friend He was simple to my ...
- ~sick In The Heart~ It hurts sometimes when I looked at ...
- ~no More Pain~ Reaching out for you is all I can think ...
- ~broken~ My faith for the beginning had been decided. All ...
I grew up not knowing more then enough anything because my mother. I was surrounded by several brothers and sister three boys and one girl and I was the youngest out of all of them, a premi and always sickly.
She tried to hide me from them (the war) , my father, who was drunk more then he was sober, who would harass my mother with horrible words. I'll give him his credit, he was a good cook, and treated my siblings pretty well, and has a sweet heart when he wasn't under the influence of alcohol.
He never did seemed to want to pay the 'child support', even to this day he hasn't and I struggle to get things mother can't give me. My mother on the other hand is a nurse, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miki Simmons
~hard Working Mother - Tribute To Mother~
Madre que Trabaja dura ~Homenaje a la Madre~
Mother works around the clock from seven until eight.
Not even once stopping to find her own soul mate.
She will do anything and everything for my well-being.
Even when we may be disagreeing.
Never ceasing to amazing me with her brilliance.
And we will always find that resilience.
Mother has the calming smile that is way to sweet,
and can sometimes be a little too neat.
Even when she forget to comb her own hair
And everythings just a little to hard to bare
She takes one step and bounces back to her ...