Quietly I Slip Into Comma - Poem by Sumita Jetley
That is the seclusion of mind.
I simply conclude,
And no clue 'why'.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Cluelessness prevails leading to further questions.
Comments about Quietly I Slip Into Comma by Sumita Jetley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl