Radiation Bob & The Fukushima 50 - Poem by Ray Lucero
“And it's two, three, four,
What are we breathing for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next disaster had to be Jap-pan.
And it's six, seven, eight,
Open up them pearly gates.
There ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! We’re all gonna die”
Comments about Radiation Bob & The Fukushima 50 by Ray Lucero
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda