Ray Lucero Poems
- ***friendship*** When you sail troubled waters I’m your ...
- “great Souls Live In Crooked B... Judge not, measure not, ...
- “all The World’s A Stage” Shakespeare wrote what we’ve ...
- “acid” (To Timothy) LSD better known as “Acid” Can make you ...
- ♥ ♥ Island Lovers ...
- “hawaii” The “Big Island” of Hawaii Beautiful, lush and ...
- “5” Life number 5 Sum of 3+2 Magic revived Mystic renewed
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''After 70;ROTMS Original thought/quote
'Life is too short for long-term commitments'
''First love doesn't get a second chance''ROTMS
''Take responsibility and atone for what is yours and let go of what isn't yoursThis came to me after a family squabble
''Falling in love can be painful when not fulfilled...''Written by ROTMS
When you sail troubled waters
I’m your oaken ship
Where you stand
I’m firmness neath your feet
When you stroll a summer’s day
I’m your umbrella, rain or shine
When you’re unhappy
I’m your circus clown
When you’re afraid
I’m a warm embrace
When you’re joyous
I’m your playmate
When you take ill
I’m a soothing balm
When Heaven calls you home
I shall be a loving archive of your life
(To best friends everywhere)