Ray Lucero Poems
- ***friendship*** When you sail troubled waters I’m your ...
- “great Souls Live In Crooked B... Judge not, measure not, ...
- “all The World’s A Stage” Shakespeare wrote what we’ve ...
- “acid” (To Timothy) LSD better known as “Acid” Can make you ...
- ♥ ♥ Island Lovers ...
- “hawaii” The “Big Island” of Hawaii Beautiful, lush and ...
- “5” Life number 5 Sum of 3+2 Magic revived Mystic renewed
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''After 70;ROTMS Original thought/quote
'Life is too short for long-term commitments'
''First love doesn't get a second chance''ROTMS
''Take responsibility and atone for what is yours and let go of what isn't yoursThis came to me after a family squabble
''Falling in love can be painful when not fulfilled...''Written by ROTMS
'''My life is full of happiness and joy,Unknown
I wish I would have seen it sooner! '''
When you sail troubled waters
I’m your oaken ship
Where you stand
I’m firmness neath your feet
When you stroll a summer’s day
I’m your umbrella, rain or shine
When you’re unhappy
I’m your circus clown
When you’re afraid
I’m a warm embrace
When you’re joyous
I’m your playmate
When you take ill
I’m a soothing balm
When Heaven calls you home
I shall be a loving archive of your life
(To best friends everywhere)