God is Good
God is Good Poems
- That Poor Child She's been abandoned, she's been abused, ...
- (untitled) Momma go look for me in my room, but I anin't ...
- Young Girls Guys look and drool.... turning girls to their ...
- My Tears; Rain Theres a dark cloud heading our way.... The ...
- Letter To My Inner Enemy Where do I go from here? ... I'm so...
- Font Color=fusiamy Dearest Lit...
- One Day I sit up alone at night… In my mind I hear the ...
1.For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous:
but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
2.God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
That Poor Child
She's been abandoned,
she's been abused,
in so many different ways.
Yet she wants to find love,
feels she needs a friend,
still longing for the day.
One minute she's a cruel one,
quite hard to get along with.
Then the next she's a sweet heart,
wondering what it'd be like to be kissed.
You'd see her once and she's angry,
at no one in particular.
Then, twice, and she's crying
wondering why no one likes her.
She's never been hugged,
or ever told that she's preety.
She's forced to suck it up,
and hold it all in.
Oh dear, what a ...