Rainy Tears Of A Ghost - Poem by Karissa Anderson
The ghost quietly leaves the room.
She walks away in steps of doom.
The only time she sees the light,
is when here eyes are closed at night.
Her tears are rain, that water the flower.
The flower of peace, and inner power.
Her taste of beauty in the past,
is what gives her hope of spells to cast.
Tranquility reassures her she's not alone.
What gives her hope, is all that's unknown.
As the rose pedals flow down the stream,
The ghost is at last, awake in her dream.
Comments about Rainy Tears Of A Ghost by Karissa Anderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl