Randomness - Poem by Vasto Grom
I am creative and phylosophical person by nature. I find much in this world simply bores me and most of the people in this world will never be able to see the world as I do. And I'm glad they can't because its a very sad way to see things. But when I find something that truly catches my interest and makes me actually feel something the experience is more precious to me than anything. And now I found someone who makes me feel like this once boring world is now full of opportunites, opportunites that I want to share with her. She makes me want to get up and better myself as well as my life...
Comments about Randomness by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl