Is It Wrong? - Poem by Vasto Grom
Is it wrong to be so young and yet be so full of hate?
Is it wrong that I can never stop telling lies so that no one knows how sad and lonely I am?
Is it wrong that all I want to do is cry but can't?
Is it wrong that I will never be like them?
Is it wrong that I don't feel like part of my family?
Is it wrong that I wish my lies were true?
Is it wrong that I feel as if I have not belonged for so many years?
Is it wrong that I fear being happy?
Is it wrong that all I want is to be at peace and to sleep forever?
Is it wrong that no matter how much I try to keep my feelings secret they still get out some how?
But most importantly.......is it wrong that I have wanted to die for so very many years now?
Comments about Is It Wrong? by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda