Ranger - Poem by Korede Abiodun
From my areas of longin'
The essence of my misery
Pain too good pinning me from movin'
On from this life I have chosen
For me and whoever will
Come along with me, holdin'
My arms dancin'
Running headlong by the sea
Like horses on this Greenfield
All caution to the wind
I know what I want to be
I'd go if you don't come with me
And find comfort in my longin'
And tonight I'd find some peace.
Comments about Ranger by Korede Abiodun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda