Rape - Poem by Tiffany Saxon
Dark clouds rise in the skies with the high pitch
of loud thunder
Even the old to the young can't escape the destruction
of society's outrageous plunder.
and ripped souls leaves physical impressions of a
Desperation of ejaculation
Thrusting in penetration
With dismal elation from unwanted relations.
The sounds of....
and No! , comes from the voice of one's own
Desperate is she to find the exit to the world
Being backed into a corner with..
and memorable years when one has experienced
the world called 'Rape'.
Comments about Rape by Tiffany Saxon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl