Raptured Silence - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Awaiting raptured adulation
Ride those ringing swells of merrit,
carried on by false pretenses...
Innate or innane
Within or without,
Becoming both yet neither.
Go bask beneath or fry under,
I don't care.
Aloofness caters to cover,
So watch now
As I pile it on.
Comments about Raptured Silence by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl