Rats And Bats - Poem by celine charcoal
It is so dark in here,
only rats talk,
only bats walk.
and the clock too,
it ticks and tocks.
a new day is born.
the morning got colors so good.
making me mad
a winter cannot be as such)
I know i am living my last minutes,
it kills me, this mare..
noone can hold my hand and take me away.
it is so freakingly lone in here.
they are waiting for me.
They smile so sweetly,
making me mad,
just an ordinary day
it cannot be that good)
I know I will never return there,
here with rats and the bats,
Eating my last words,
and last letters.
They are just enough to
make up worms
but who am I to build sentences?
Comments about Rats And Bats by celine charcoal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl