Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Ready To Touch Someone You Love - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Deep in the heart!
Ready to touch someone you love.
Comments about Ready To Touch Someone You Love by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, August 21, 2016
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl