Real And True - Poem by Kenyatta Stewart
'Just be real and true,
Be true to yourself as well as others,
Be real in everything you do.'
Fake people get nowhere in life.
At the end of the day nobody cares.
Nobody cares but you.
Comments about Real And True by Kenyatta Stewart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl