Real Man - Poem by Naveed Akram
I relate to the underworld,
And talk of the dream-world
I gave to the friend in the hospital
A long time ago when it was unacceptable.
Reading the minds of the mad
Is like describing a man to be with manhood.
Does he own his dreamscape?
Or is he thoroughly to reshape
Comments about Real Man by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl