Reality - Poem by harshani cooray
days are running
days have run away
like nothing in the world..
like no day in the world..
looking to your eyes..
hoping to look into your eyes...
i would have thought
u would have thought
that our dreams would come true
which i totally forgot
is right infront of me
i'm looking deeply into my eyes
and i see the warning
we are not meant to be together..
thank you reality..
for making me fall once and once again only with you! ! !
Comments about Reality by harshani cooray
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl