Reality Is Not A Sweet Dream - Poem by chelsi Ruffing
Reality is not a sweet dream
This is something that can make you scream
Are you able to stay strong?
Even when everything is wrong?
Its almost like life puts you to the test
You keep on going, no time to rest
It brings out your worst fears
Things that always bring tears
Yeah in a dream you might have it all
But in reality there's nothing holding you so you can fall
You try so hard not to cry
But in your heart your wanting to die
Wishing you could wake up and everything be alright
But no you wake up to another fight!
Reality is a bitch to be
I feel bad for people who can't see
Comments about Reality Is Not A Sweet Dream by chelsi Ruffing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl