Reality Or Fantasy? - Poem by Felix Lugo
I have loved, lost, and lived
a wonderful fantasy life.
But now getting back into reality
I have still loved, lost, and lived life.
What is the difference between
my fantasy world and reality world?
I still feel the same emotions in either world.
I need a loving life, and a luxurious fantasy,
but how? When?
I don’t know which world
would be best for me.
Comments about Reality Or Fantasy? by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl