Red - Poem by Felix Lugo
She has the beauty that will make your heart miss a beat.
Her smile alone makes anyone want to just kiss
her shining pink lips.
Her eyes can open your heart into another world that you never thought existed.
I call her red because of her beautiful wavy red hair,
and the way it blends in with her nice soft skin that will make your mouth water.
Her red hair is so attractive it makes the word
“red” compliment her.
She’s not my red,
but I know wherever she goes there is always going to be somebody admiring her red beauty.
She’s not literally red, but that color alone tells everyone she has the beauty like a red rose.
Comments about Red by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl