Red & White - Poem by Joe Howell
She has a thing for red shoes and
She owns thirty three pair, all red.
Has white roses delevered once a week
I allways suspected that someone
had once given her a dozen.
Maybe before she dies,
Comments about Red & White by Joe Howell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda