Refuge - Poem by nicholas boateng
Where is she that said she loved me?
And he that promised great undying affection?
Where are they that whispered care into my soul?
And the hope that never was to die?
Am I changed before them? !
That I am no more known? !
The smile never to show again
And the touch as of the farthest planet
I tell you what my brethren
It is much worth to trust in the Lord
Than in the richest of kings
For in Him alone I find joy and refuge like no other
Comments about Refuge by nicholas boateng
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl