Regeneration - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
i am strong.
i am weak.
i am lost, in a drink.
i am this.
i am that.
im a man with out his faith.
when its done, it begins.
then i fly right in to the wind.
then i smile.
then i cry.
then i get up and do it again.
Comments about Regeneration by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl