Regret - Poem by Summer Sandercox
I regret the kiss not taken
the last phone call not made
the place I was, the person there.
We should have told them
there was nothing to hide.
You were my hero
but you didn't know.
I visit your grave...then I cry cuz I hurt.
So many things I regret,
the time we lost, what might have been.
Comments about Regret by Summer Sandercox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye