Return Of The Poet - Poem by James Grengs
I have returned.
You may have thought
I had disappeared,
Walking in the darkness.
But I did not,
So you need never fear.
I am back, walking now
In the sun.
Warmth and beauty,
All's right in my life.
And that at the darkness of the past.
Comments about Return Of The Poet by James Grengs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda