Revelations Iii - Poem by Atef Ayadi
I learned to
more than one.
two, three, four,
seventy, nine hundred.
-We all do have a big heart and mind
for love, fairness, and curiosity.-
I can deal with each one separately,
by group, or all of them at once.
this is a time of
Stock market, and
You name it!
Nothing is fair about love
I can even have
On waiting list
Type of love
I can open a type of 'business':
I just need to
put an ad or a flier
''Hiring woman less then 25 year old.
GED preferred but not required.''
After all, it is not about hiring and firing
but profit and mutual interest.
Ask any feminist activist, she will say it is fun.
Woman always likes to remain deeply woman.
Comments about Revelations Iii by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl