Rhonda, I Remember You! - Poem by Rebecca Wiles
A warm hearted smile, a heart of pure gold,
upon a face, I remember of old.
Oh, my sister, I remember you,
perhaps, you still remember me too!
A generous nature for everything,
whether it was insects, dogs, or birds that sing.
You were my buddy, playmate, and best friend,
but it all had to end.
But I'll never forget your warm brown eyes,
and your face young but wise.
We'll meet again, I know it's true.
Don't worry my friend, I remember you!
Comments about Rhonda, I Remember You! by Rebecca Wiles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda